Why join Membership?
- You get a product page on www.thenewforest.co.uk – top of Google Search for most phrases, enjoying record-breaking traffic in 2020.
- We tell the story of the New Forest as a high-quality destination, whilst protecting its special environment.
- We have over 30 years experience operating as the main Tourism body for the New Forest
- We grow member businesses by inspiring people both nationally and internationally to visit all year round
- We help businesses to make the most of their own promotion whilst contribution to the collective effort
- We offer guidance and advice through challenging times and support each other and work together through a mutually supportive business network
- We offer advice and support on planning applications
- Reduced print rates in our publications (Discover Guide, Visitor Information Panels & Official Map)
- Members receive access to our online photo library, for use in your own marketing
- Access to Members Only intranet, where you can access media library
- Purchase Go New Forest Cards at discounted rates for use by guests
- We offer ad hoc workshops (ie social media) and other events
- We offer a Corporate membership which gives you promotion to the wider tourism Membership
What does Membership cost?
Our membership year runs from 1 January – 31 December. There are different rates for each sector, and within those rates there are options of different level packages. We can offer instalment plans to assist our businesses.
Additional Digital Advertising
There is the opportunity to advertise on the website throughout the year, whether it is a banner ad, or a sponsored ad in one of our monthly ENewsletters to 46,000 subscribers.
Banner Ad on Sector landing page £85 per month
Box Advert £100 home page/£50 sector page
Don’t miss Ad £50 per month
ENewsletters sposored Ad in monthly Enewsletter £85 per Enewsletter
Social Media – own Facebook Album £40 per annum
Dedicated blog £60 per blog