The website is owned by Go New Forest CIC, a Community Interest Company Registration Number 10604201 registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is:
Go New Forest CIC
Ringwood BH24 3BA
Tel: 01425 880020
VAT No: 265 8053 87
Placing your order: We have made it as easy as possible for you to place an order. Rates advertised may vary (Early Bird period) and any changes in rates will be clearly advertised on our web pages. All advertising rates are exclusive of VAT.
If you make a mistake in placing your order and cannot correct it please contact us by email and we will endeavor to correct the mistake.
Payment: Once you have chosen your advert, please click on the relevant item in the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection please click on “Checkout” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to complete your order.
You will receive confirmation of your order once it has been processed.
You may pay be Visa or Mastercard. Your credit card numbers are processed via WorldPay on their secure services. They are not held in clear text on our website.
We can only accept payments through your WorldPay Payment Gateway in £ Pounds, Sterling.
In these conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
“The Publisher” means Go New Forest CIC.
“The Advertiser” means the organisation whose advertisement has been booked for inclusion in the publication.
“The Advertiser” must be a business who fits one or more of the following criteria:
- Whose business is based in the New Forest District
- Is a Member of New Forest Tourism Association
- Is a Member of New Forest Business Partnership
- Is a Brand New Forest business
- Is a Member of FSB (New Forest area only)
The Publisher reserves the right to refuse or accept any Advertiser as it deems fit to do so.
“ Advertisement Rates” means the rates for advertisements shown on the Publisher’s rate card and website.
“Closing Date” means the closing date for receipt of orders and advertisements. Any orders received after this date will be inserted at the sole discretion of the publisher and may be subject to a 10% surcharge.
- These conditions shall apply to all Advertisements accepted for publication by the Publisher. Any other proposed conditions shall be void unless incorporated clearly in written instructions and specifically accepted in writing by the Publisher.
- All advertisements are accepted subject to the Publisher’s subsequent approval of the copy and to the space being available. The layout and design of the publication will be at the Publisher’s sole discretion, and advertisements unless agreed by separate arrangement will appear under the appropriate category of business type.
- All advertisement bookings must be made on-line through the booking system or by completing a booking form and returning it to Go New Forest CIC.
- The Publisher reserves the right to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time if:
(a) the Publisher in its sole discretion considers that the advertisement or any part thereof would if published in the publication be detrimental to the reputation of the publication or the Publishers generally; or
(b) the Publisher in its sole discretion considers that the Advertisement or any part thereof is in any way patronising towards or disparaging of the publication, the Publisher of their respective readers and customers; or
(c) the Publisher may reasonably consider that publication of the Advertisement or any part thereof would contravene an Act of Parliament or be in any other way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising Practice or such other standards as may from time to time be set by the Advertising Standards Authority; or
(d) the Publisher may reasonably consider that publication of the Advertisement or any part thereof could give rise to a claim by a third party against the Publisher on whatsoever grounds; or
(e) the Advertisement is in the sole opinion of the Publisher for a product and/or services unreasonably competitive to another product and/or services which is the subject of another Advertisement appearing in the relevant issue of the publication.
(f) all accommodation advertisers must hold a current accreditation or assessment to advertise. This must run for the duration of the advertising.
- Every care is taken to avoid mistakes but the Publisher cannot accept liability for any errors due to third parties, subcontractors or inaccurate copy instructions.
- The Advertiser warrants that the Advertisement does not contravene any Act of Parliament nor is it in any other way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising Practice or such other standards as may from time to time be set by the Advertising Standards Authority.
- All Advertisement rates are gross but exclusive of VAT.
- Charges additional to the Advertisement Rates will be made to the Advertiser for all costs incurred directly or indirectly by the Publisher as a result of artwork being provided to the Publisher:-
(a) other than in accordance with the specifications contained in the Publisher’s annual rate card.
(b) after the agreed dated for its submission.
These additional charges will be at the rates (exclusive of VAT) shown on the Publisher’s rate card from time to time in force.
- Complaints regarding reproduction of advertisement must be received in writing within one calendar month of the publication.
- Non supply of artwork by advertiser in sufficient time for advertisement design and proofing will result in full advertisements cancellation fees as detailed in item 17.
- Proof: All display advertisers will receive one colour proof prior to printing. Any charges made to the publisher by the designer for alterations made after proofing stage, from supplied copy, will be passed on to the advertiser. A minimum charge of £15.00 will be made to advertisers who make further alterations to their copy after proof stage.
- Website advertising:
(a) All advertisers will receive a website listing included as part of their order.
(b) Prices for advertisers joining post print production will be pro rata.
- All property belonging to the advertiser, including original artwork, is held at the owner’s risk and the Advertiser is responsible for ensuring that the same are insured against loss or damage from whatever cause. The Publisher reserves the right to destroy all artwork which has been in its custody for twelve months from the date of its most recent publication in the publication.
- Terms of Payment: Payment is due 30 days on receipt of invoice if payment is not made via WorldPay.
- Any publication date is for guidelines only, the Publisher is not responsible for late publication and advertisers will not be entitled to any refund.
- These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of England.
After first proof £50
After proofing stage 50% of the cost of the advertisement unless space can be resold in which case £30 administration fee will apply.
After final layout 100% unless space can be resold in which case £30 administration fee will apply.
Your rights to cancel your order are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order within 7 working days for a full refund. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for any costs incurred between placing your order and cancellation.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.