This role aids our best in class outdoor learning provision by:
supporting the entire customer life cycle from initial inquiry to final invoice proactively promoting and selling outdoor learning programmes and facilities carefully matched to customer requirements and learning objectives delivering excellent customer services to guests on site, facilitating a high-quality customer experience Candidates should enjoy working in a young person centred setting and be able to demonstrate the following personal qualities:
– Previous experience in a similar customer facing administrative role and a proven track record of delivering high standards of customer care
– Experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of organisations and individuals to build strong customer relations, promoting ideas and converting enquiries to sales good understanding of the value and positive impacts of outdoor learning or a willingness to learn
– Experience of a specialist booking system or a willingness to learn
– Retail experience and an understanding of secondary selling or a willingness to learn Please note: We operate 7 days a week so this role will include some weekend working, currently averaged at 1 in 4.
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and vibrant organisational culture.
– Flexible/Agile Working
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme (currently UK Youth match employee contributions up to 5%)
– Membership of our life insurance scheme which would pay-out up to 4 times your salary
– Employee Assistance Programme to support employees both professionally and personally
– 20% discount off bookings at Avon Tyrrell our New Forest Outdoor Centre including, camping, lodges and outdoor activities.
– Cyclescheme and Techscheme
Closing date: 2021-10-06
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Go New Forest (https://gonewforest.com)