Let fun and adventure be at the heart of your work every day!
We are recruiting for enthusiastic & energetic Activity Instructors for our unique & exciting activity centre.
Our Activity Instructors are the public face of the organisation. You will work as part of a team of staff and volunteers at one of our amazing Activity Centres, providing our guests with a range of exhilarating outdoor activities and experiences. These sessions provide hands-on taster experiences and include everything from canoeing and kayaking to rock climbing and zip wire! In addition, you will have a major role to play in delivering our established events that provide memorable experiences for all ages – there’s something for everyone at Girlguiding!
Your day-to-day duties will include:
– Setting up and running a wide range of activities with a variety of guests from school children to corporate groups, Girlguiding members and families
– Maintenance of equipment on site
– Carrying out safety checks
– Making sure the Centre is clean and tidy, and supporting other departments when required
– You are passionate and enthusiastic about what you do You can communicate effectively and build rapport with both adults and children
– You have excellent customer care skills
– First Aid qualification (applicable to Glenbrook only)
– Minimum SPA qualification or GB Archery Award(applicable to only)
– You have previous activity instructor experience and qualifications
– First Aid qualification
– You have the confidence to demonstrate new skills to a group of participants (children/adults)
What we can offer you:
– Full training – BCU Paddlesports instructor, Archery GB Instructor, YPS Rifles Tutor, NPLQ Lifeguard, High Ropes (subject to Centre)
– Uniform provided
– Live in accommodation available
– Holiday Pay
– Health cash plan – providing cash to part cover costs of medical, dental and optical care
– Benefits Hub
These are just a few of the benefits we offer, a full list is available in the application pack.
If you have interest in outdoor adventure and want to deliver exciting experiences to guests, we would love to hear from you! We welcome applicants from those wanting to start their career with us or looking to take the next step.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to complete a DBS check as part of the pre-employment vetting checks.
For insurance purposes applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old.Visit Website
How to Apply