Working in our small friendly catering team you will be able to use your experience and ideas to develop our catering services by:
– Co-designing and delivering customer driven cost-effective menus that promote healthy eating
– Helping to create a dining experience that encourages social interaction (meals are served from our hot plate and eaten in our dining room) helping to support the overall outcomes of any visit
– Inspire others by offering mentoring support to our apprentice commis chef (once recruited)
Hours of work: This role will require weekend working, but unless in exceptional circumstances, there will be no late evenings (8pm latest finish) and a guaranteed 2 weeks off at Christmas.
All hours are recorded and whilst weekly working hours may vary the average working week is 37.5 hours.
We offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and vibrant organisational culture.
– Flexible/Agile Working
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme (currently UK Youth match employee contributions up to 5%)
– Membership of our life insurance scheme which would pay-out up to 4 times your salary
– Employee Assistance Programme to support employees both professionally and personally
– 20% discount off bookings at Avon Tyrrell our New Forest Outdoor Centre including, camping, lodges and outdoor activities.
– Cyclescheme and TechschemeVisit Website