Cleaners are an essential part of our team and we rely on them to ensure customer facing areas are cleaned and maintained to ensure our guests have an exceptional visitor experience.
What our cleaners do:
- Clean guest areas and facilities such as the picnic lodges and toilets within the zoo
- Clean staff areas e.g. Marwell Hall, offices and staff rooms
- Clear guest refuse and recycling facilities
- Undertake leaf blowing and jet washing
- Assist guests visiting the park with any queries
- Litter picking
- Identify with and contribute to Marwell Wildlife Brand Values, mission and charitable objectives.
- Adhere to health and safety policy and procedure
What does it feel like to work as part of the Marwell family? Well, pretty unique! Our brand values of being warm, wise, welcoming and contemporary flow through everything we do and support our brand promise of connecting people with nature. Couple that with our genuine enthusiasm for wildlife conservation and you have an organisation which is making a positive and sustained impact on people’s lives.
What are the benefits of working at Marwell? We will offer you support, training and continued professional development, not to mention a fantastic working environment! You can also expect the following:-
- A qualifying workplace pension
- Free car parking
- Free entry to the park
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Discounted food from our catering outlets
Plus a few more benefits and discounts but you’ll need to join us to find out!
What other cleaning role allows you to see Rhinos, Clouded Leopards, Giraffes and a number of other animals during your working day!
We have a variety of shifts available between the hours of 7am and 5pm on both permanent and casual contracts.
If you would like to join our unique and vibrant organisation to become a part of the Marwell Family, please visit marwell.org.uk to view the full candidate brief and send a completed application form.Visit Website
How to Apply