As part of our commitment to young people, UK Youth has for over 75 years operated an Outdoor Centre at Avon Tyrrell.
Our outdoor learning provision is intentionally inclusive, and champions effective youth led engagement to highlight the importance and raise understanding of the breadth and positive outcomes of outdoor learning youth work and this role supports our best-in-class outdoor learning provision by:
– Supporting the entire customer life cycle from initial inquiry to final invoice
– Proactively promoting and selling outdoor learning programmes and facilities carefully matched to customer requirements and learning objectives
– Delivering excellent customer services to guests on site, facilitating a high-quality customer experience
Hours of work: We operate 7 days a week so this role will include some weekend working, currently averaged at 1 in 4.
We offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and vibrant organisational culture.
– Flexible/Agile Working
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme (currently UK Youth match employee contributions up to 5%)
– Membership of our life insurance scheme which would pay-out up to 4 times your salary
– Employee Assistance Programme to support employees both professionally and personally
– 20% discount off bookings at Avon Tyrrell our New Forest Outdoor Centre including, camping, lodges and outdoor activities.
– Cyclescheme and Techscheme