- To coordinate and programme events for the Activity Centre in collaboration with the Front office manager; planning and administering the events by responding to all enquiries, taking bookings, preparing all event administration, and completing any booking administration required to ensure the smooth running of activity at the Centre.
- To liaise with volunteers and support the volunteer programme, to increase the volunteer base at the Centre and to ensure all volunteers fully align with the values of Girlguiding.
More details and an application pack are available here – https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/about-us/jobs-at-girlguiding/vacancies
- To support the front office manager in the planning of events throughout the year including large scale events.
- To ensure delivery of quality events, through strong organisational skills, efficient customer communication in a professional, friendly and approachable manner.
- To receive and process bookings for events using an electronic database (Cinolla).
- To undertake basic financial tasks, for example processing payments and raising invoices for all events
- To provide cover for the main reception on a rota basis.
- To liaise with all relevant departments regarding future bookings, particularly girl events
- To show prospective clients around the site when required.
- To form part of the Events team, creating & administering event programmes and processing event booking information.
- To liaise with the client, confirming details with the front office manager and ensuring that their requirements are fully understood by the event delivery team.
- To maintain relevant paper and electronic filing systems, including customer records and booking systems, in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- To assist in the daily operation of the site including the onsite shop & bar, as well as room and camp site preparation and allocation, liaison with the catering and cleaning teams and check out procedures.
- To establish and maintain any necessary booking systems held outside Cinolla
The salary for the position is £20,419 plus £700 location allowance (LA) per year. Following successful completion of your probation your salary will increase to £21,465 per year plus LA.Visit Website