Do you love food? Have a passion for brilliant hospitality? Are you friendly and outgoing with a can-do attitude? Do you have a willingness to learn and thrive on new challenges?
If you answered Yes to all these questions, we have the perfect role for you!
WHO WE ARE:
Luxury Family Hotels have five distinctive and delightful hideaways to choose from, from a Jacobean manor house to a New Forest hunting lodge, offering family escapes in some of England’s finest locations. We are also currently investing in all of our hotels including refurbishments to all rooms and public areas as well as staff training.
Our focus is to put our people at the heart of everything we do. We believe in hiring positive and friendly team members, and for us to provide great training and support to develop your talent and hone your skills. We want to create genuine and caring teams who come to work to have fun.
We are looking for Food and Beverage Assistants who are friendly, hardworking, and customer-focused to join our motivated team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be approachable, welcoming guests in a warm and friendly manner, interacting with children and adults alike.
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service.
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms to standard ready for our guests.
- Manage guest queries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives and understand our guest needs.
- Always look for ways to go the extra mile with all of our guests.
- Show personal initiative when dealing with guests to help generate “Wow” moments during the stay.
- Be a key face and character in the hotel animating your department and guest experiences.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a positive welcoming attitude.
- A passion for providing the best customer service possible.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, shifts include evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary across all roles
- Additional paid day off, in addition to annual leave for getting involved in Community outreach and charity events.
- Excellent individual and bespoke career progression within the Luxury Family group.
- Unique on the job training and development.
- Excellent Share of service charge
- LFH Benefit Hub – A wide range of discounts and deals for shopping, insurance, restaurants.
- Help@Hand – Our health & wellbeing service; Remote GPs, Mental health support, Physiotherapy and Medical second opinions
- Generously discounted staff rates across the Luxury Family Group and selected Ralph Trustee Properties.
- Food & Beverage and Spa discounts
- Refer a friend scheme to earn £150 bonus.
- Life Assurance benefit
- Membership of Hospitality Action, our Employee Assistance Program.
- Great staff meals whilst on duty.
- Stylish uniform
If you feel you have the skills and ambition, we are looking for to join our team, then please apply with a full and up to date CV.
Please ensure you check the hotel location as some of our amazing hotels are hidden away and you will have to use your own transport to locate us! Alternatively, for anyone wishing to relocate there maybe the possibility of staff accommodation, please contact us for details.
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need applyl.
Closing date: 2021-11-19
How to Apply