This role supports our best-in-class outdoor learning provision by:
– Delivering high-quality hygiene and cleanliness across all facilities within the centre, assuring a positive experience to our stakeholders.
– Maintaining site facilities and supporting accommodation changeovers to meet our operational requirements and create a positive comfortable outdoor learning environment
– Delivering high levels of customer care by interacting politely and professionally with all customers.
Candidates should enjoy working in a young person-centred setting and be able to demonstrate the following personal qualities:
– Friendly approachable person with good organisational skills, enthusiasm, and energy, willing to undertake any task required of them.
– Self-motivated and capable of working on own and working with others when required.
– Flexible approach to work and be hands on to get the task done.
Please note: We operate 7 days a week and have various shifts available – you will be able to state your flexibility as part of the application process.Visit Website