This role supports our best-in-class outdoor learning provision by:
– Delivering high-quality hygiene and cleanliness across all facilities within the centre, assuring a positive experience to our stakeholders.
– Maintaining site facilities and supporting accommodation changeovers to meet our operational requirements and create a positive comfortable outdoor learning environment
– Delivering high levels of customer care by interacting politely and professionally with all customers.
Hours of work: We operate 7 days a week and have various shifts available – you will be able to state your flexibility as part of the application process.
Further details: We offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and vibrant organisational culture.
– Flexible/Agile Working
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme (currently UK Youth match employee contributions up to 5%)
– Membership of our life insurance scheme which would pay-out up to 4 times your salary
– Employee Assistance Programme to support employees both professionally and personally
– 20% discount off bookings at Avon Tyrrell our New Forest Outdoor Centre including, camping, lodges and outdoor activities.
– Cyclescheme and Techscheme