We are looking for a friendly approachable housekeeping (facilities coordinator) with a passion for delivering high levels of customer service to support our on-site housekeeping provision
Wage – £11 per hour
Hours of work: part-time
Avon Tyrrell Outdoor Centre provides outdoor learning experiences for groups of young people and families throughout the year. As a housekeeper within the facilities team, you are the eyes and ears of the site.
Your role will involve:
– Providing high-quality hygiene and cleanliness across the centre
– Supporting accommodation changeovers by cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and communal spaces within our main house and self-catering lodges
– Ensuring offices and public restrooms are clean and well maintained
– Performing deep cleaning as required
– Reporting any maintenance issues across the site facilities
– Delivering high levels of customer care by interacting politely and professionally with all customers.