We are looking for a friendly approachable housekeeping (facilities coordinator) with a passion for delivering high levels of customer service to support our on-site housekeeping provision.
Avon Tyrrell outdoor centre provides outdoor learning experiences for groups of young people and families throughout the year. As a housekeeper within the facilities team, you are the eyes and ears of the site.
Your role will involve:
- Providing high-quality hygiene and cleanliness across the centre
- Supporting accommodation changeovers by cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and communal spaces within our main house and self-catering lodges
- Ensuring offices and public restrooms are clean and well maintained
- Performing deep cleaning as required
- Reporting any maintenance issues across the site facilities
- Delivering high levels of customer care by interacting politely and professionally with all customers.
This supports us as a team to create a positive comfortable environment for our guests, ensuring we are well equipped to deliver memorable outdoor learning experiences.Visit Website
How to Apply