We are looking for an individual with all-round maintenance skills and experience, strong communication skills, comfortable with managing and supporting a team and who is able to build and manage positive relationships with colleagues and guests.
Leading the maintenance team, you will be responsible for delivering various onsite improvement projects and overseeing the general maintenance and upkeep of the 65-acre grounds and facilities areas. This includes a selection of heritage-listed buildings, outbuildings, and lodges.
– Experience/qualifications in a broad range of general basic maintenance areas, including plumbing, decorating, carpentry, electrical, grounds maintenance and building work
– Experience of managing budgets and external contracts
– Experience of managing staff
– Experience of delivering high standards of customer support
– A general knowledge of Safety, Health Environment and Fire (SHEF) and maintenance legal obligations, Safeguarding and data protection.
This role is primarily 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday but will include some weekend work.Visit Website