Avon Tyrrell looking for someone who has a good understanding of the value and positive impacts of outdoor learning, or a willingness to learn and who would enjoy working in a diverse admin role knowing they are helping support the development of young people.
Salary: £25,033pa pro rata
Hours of work: 21-30 hours a week
What is the role?
– Providing high quality daily admin support
– Helping coordinate meetings, documenting minutes and following up on agreed actions
– Supporting purchasing requirements and trending key elements of expenditure
– Conducting initial research on a broad range of topics
– Manage small internal projects
– Coordinating some local community engagement events and volunteers