As an outdoor learning instructor, you will be part of our delivery team with responsibility for instructing our range of outdoor activities.
School residentials form a core part of our term time delivery but across the year we work with a wide variety of groups and adapt our delivery to support their specific needs, so by joining us you will be able to develop your skills working across a range of activities and
With a wide variety of groups. We pride ourselves on the inclusivity of our activities and one of the highlights of the year is our various inclusive weekends we run for local families who have children and young adults with accessibility needs.
Hours of work: 37.5
Onsite single room accommodation is also available in a shared lodge at £35pw
We also offer a competitive range of benefits:
– A personalised development programme including internal and external courses and qualifications
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme (currently UK Youth match employee contributions up to 5%)
– Membership of our life insurance scheme which would pay-out up to 4 times your salary
– Employee Assistance Programme to support employees both professionally and personally
– CycleScheme & TechScheme