A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our Outdoor Learning team. We are looking for a Outdoor Learning Instructor at a C2 level.
Following an increase in the number of groups looking to return to outdoor learning settings, UK Youth is currently looking to expand their outdoor learning provision by recruiting two instructors to start as soon as possible with us.
Based inside the New Forest National Park, Avon Tyrrell Outdoor Centre works with a wide variety of groups and provides opportunities for young people to experience, learn and develop through inclusive outdoor learning programmes.
Hours of work: 37.5
We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering outdoor learning sessions to a range of ages and abilities, who hold a valid first aid certificate and at least two of the below qualifications:
– BC Coach Award or minimum BC Paddle Sport Instructor
– RCI Assessed or a nationally recognised Climbing qualification
– ERCA Traditional Instructor & ERCA Rescuer
– A nationally recognised walking/navigation qualification
– A nationally recognised Mountain Biking qualification
– Archery GB instructor
– A recognised environmental qualification
Registration on the DBS update service is helpful but not essential.
Accommodation: Onsite single room accommodation in a shared lodge available at £35pw Closing date: 2022-01-31