We need a volunteer gardener to help with all gardening activities, including mowing, pruning, weeding and planting. If you have a love of gardening and a basic knowledge of gardening, we’d love to hear from you! We’ll provide the gardening tools, uniform and you’ll even get a free cooked lunch provided on your working days.
Tasks and duties Tasks will include:
- Mowing, strimming, and digging.
- Pruning and trimming trees, hedges, and shrubs.
- Watering, weeding, and planting.
- Keeping pathways clean and clear of debris.
- Fixing/replacing fencing as required.
- Looking after the gardening tools and equipment.
- Soft and hard landscaping projects under the guidance of the Groundskeeper.
Skills/experience – No experience is necessary although a basic knowledge of gardening would be beneficial. Volunteers should have a keen interest in gardening work.Visit Website
How to Apply