Our aim is to market our wonderful National Park, rich in biodiversity, history and heritage, both nationally and internationally. A quality, first class, year round holiday destination, offering quality accommodation, exciting and varied activities, nationally acclaimed visitor attractions, a food and drink heaven, and a haven for peace and well-being.
We help our Members to market their unique product through www.thenewforest.co.uk, No.1 in Google search, through PR, web, social media and print. Working together and in collaboration we can achieve great things.
Key membership benefits
– A product page on our top ranking website! We will advertise your business on www.thenewforest.co.uk, which was rebuilt in May 2023 – this website is top of Google search for thousands of key New Forest based terms and receives over 4 million page views each year.
– Benefit from significant PR for both the destination as a whole and individual business, including press releases, articles in printed and online publications and press visits.
– Business support – including advice and regular emails with important information, guidance and updates from the likes of the UK Government, Tourism Alliance and VisitEngland.
– Access to a network of like-minded businesses – at regular sector group meetings, which gives you the chance to chat to other businesses in your sector, seek advice and update on each other’s businesses.
– Receiving an annual Members Pass – a pass which gives offers and discounts to our attraction businesses so that other Members can experience what they have on offer and promote to their guests.
– Receive a free annual Go New Forest Card – a unique scheme to support local businesses with access to discounts and offers from hundreds of local businesses.
– Opportunity to be featured in digital marketing content to a very wide audience, including within blogs, enewsletters and social media.
– Opportunity to take up additional digital advertising throughout the year, ie banner adverts, blogs, solus enewsletters.
– Significant discounted advertising in publications – including the popular New Forest Discover Guide, Official Map and Visitor Information Panels.
– Reduced costings by working with our Corporate members.
– Opportunity to participate in destination scheme and awards – including Book Direct The New Forest and Green Leaf Award.
– Benefit from joint advertising, campaigns and promotions.
– Preferential features for events in Weekly What’s On enewsletter – which is sent on a weekly basis to 30,000 subscribers.
– Access to comprehensive annual New Forest based content and marketing plans.
– Discounted Go New Forest Cards and Official Maps for guests and visitors to use, or to sell on your premises.
– Attendance at our annual Attractions Showcase and other events including careers fairs and social evenings.
– Access to Members’ area and media library.
– Alert systems to warn businesses of criminal activity and important messaging.
– Access to reports, statistics and research data regarding the New Forest.
Testimonials from Go New Forest Members
Cottage Lodge Hotel – “We are delighted with the brand new website that has recently been launched by Go New Forest to represent our magical National Park. It is definitely refreshing, and feel and look are making the whole experience magical. It will definitely attract more interest and visitors to the New Forest. Thanks Go New Forest!”
Hucklesbrook Farm New Forest Holiday Cottages – “I have been a member of Go New Forest from the very start. The advertising for my Holiday Cottages at Hucklesbrook Farm is excellent and works very well. I can add plenty of text and photos myself and it presents my business very well.
I always recommend to my holiday makers to take a look at their excellent website www.thenewforest.co.uk. to check out local attractions, places to eat, walks, bike rides and local events.
It really is the one stop website for the New Forest for visitors and locals.
As a member we are kept up to date with new legislation that affects our business through Sector updates and meetings. The regular Sector Meeting is a great way of getting together like minded business owners which are always happy to advise on the day to day problems that can arise from running Self Catering Cottages.
I have found it not only a great place to advertise but fun to be part of a Group such as Go New Forest.”
New Forest Cottages – “We’ve been members of Go New Forest for many years. The support we receive as a member is unprecedented. All the team are incredibly knowledgeable with the area over a wide span of sectors and are therefore in a perfect position to provide the very best support. With access to invaluable statistics, you can monitor data easily to make the most of your listing. The new website is a fantastic tool, with attractive imagery and useful information it’s a central hub for both visitors and locals to use.”
Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa & The Montagu Arms Hotel – “We have been members of Go New Forest for many years and are proud to be part of an organisation which not only promotes our wonderful destination, and our individual businesses, but also gives us opportunities to be involved in various marketing campaigns throughout the year and access to a PR agency.
We receive a lot of website traffic from the destination website, which is no.1 in google search and the new website is a fantastic showcase of what the New Forest has to offer.
Go New Forest offers a great support network, enabling us to meet and engage with other businesses in the hotels sector. The work which GNF carries out on behalf of its Members and the destination is fantastic, and it continually strives to increase national and international awareness of our unique cultural landscape and coastline.”
Waterloo Arms – “In 2018, we joined Go New Forest Membership and we wouldn’t look back now. Since we joined all those years ago, not only have we seen an increase in our website hits, but also a huge increase in footfall through our doors. We have Go New Forest to thank for all of their hard work every day and their dedication to the New Forest and in supporting its local businesses, such as ourselves. The team at Go New Forest do an excellent job at promoting the New Forest as a high quality destination to visit, they are super friendly and are always there for assistance with any queries and additional promotions. Additionally, the support that they provided during the stressful time of covid-19 was invaluable, with regular updates with guidance, rules and support. We would recommend joining Go New Forest to all local businesses!”